Friday, May 22, 2009
Crazy Conservatives!
One would think that any conservative would be welcome in our home. Not true. Our old faucet was a conservative--and not the good kind! It believed in conserving water. Now, living in a desert, I don't really have a problem with that. But when I'm holding a messing baby, trying to wash her hands and face, the last thing I want is my water to turn off. See, our old faucet wouldn't stay on. The handle would just shut off on its own, thus conserving water. Well, I had had enough with this and bought a new one. A nice neighbor helped me install it and wal-la, I can now wash my baby's hands with lots of running water!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Every girl needs a good water faucet. It looks fabulous. I think the lever/handle looks great the way you have it situated! I think you'll really love it! Happy washing.
Oooooo, and it's so pretty too!
Post a Comment