Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellie! 2 Years Old!

What?! 2 years old? Can't believe it! Well, maybe I can. What's that song..."two-year-old attitude"?


We had a fun party and invited Nana, Papa and Auntie Ginger. And of course, it was a Dora-themed party. She did pretty good at blowing out her candles but I think we need to tell her the story of the crooked-mouth-family.




Brent and I were sure that the favorite gift was going to be the Dora backpack. Nope. It was Nana's gift: toy fruits and veggies.

4 comments:

and everything nice said...

crooked mouth family? I don't get it. . .

Anonymous said...

Nothing tastes better than fresh plastic fruit! Hmmmmm.

So adorable.

Renae

Clint Carter said...

I don't know the story of the crooked-mouth-family either.

Millington Family said...

LOL! You're spot on about the crooked mouth family story! We definitly have to have Grandma Fish tell Ellie that story. What a happy birthday! She's growing up way too fast. Love her!