Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Talent I Never Knew Brent Had



Back row, far right, white shirt. Yep, that is my husband dancing the Thriller Dance at the Ward Halloween Party. And this is without training in Pom Poms, ballroom dance classes or ballet lessons with Miss Peppy. His jazz hands were great and shoulder shakes right on beat. Don't think my laughs that you hear are at him...I couldn't be more proud!!!




Speaking of Miss Peppy, Ellie's was a bumblebee, same dancing costume I wore 30 years ago.



My costume was Flo from the Progressive commercials. The not so happy bumblebee is covering it up. Ah, a happy family.

4 comments:

Stevenson Family said...

We are all so impressed!! Mike didn't know that Brent was a dancer :)

Stevenson Family said...

I think I recognize that bumble bee costume...didn't you wear that one?! Love it!!

Clint Carter said...

Nice dance moves Brent!

Anonymous said...

So glad you posted this! I had to leave early to go to a boring baby shower! Dang. I missed quite a show!