Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lights at Temple Square

I have good memories of seeing the lights at Temple Square. Mostly I remember the crowds and the cold. But I also remember the millions of lights, the Nativities, the bundling up and the wonderful spirit that is there. I also remember Dad telling us about the statues and reminding us that we are related to the guy who scuplted the handcart one. I thought of Dad as we walked by it this night and I told my little girl the same thing. It was especially fun to take Ellie for the first time. She LOVED the lights! We went with our cousins from California. It was very cold for them! Ellie shared her wagon with Andrew.


Emily and Hannah with Aunt Rebecca.


Ellie had the best seat in the house.

1 comment:

Clint Carter said...

I love the lights on Temple Square. I don't think we will make it down to SLC this year. :-( I wish our little temple would do some kind of light display.