OK...Nacho Libre? You've got it in the background, that is SO FUNNY! And Ellie is so darling. Bennett and Hannah loved this clip, so did I...I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast.
YES!! I love that you're exposing her to my all time fav movie!! Nothing beats Nachooooooooo!! (And what good parents you are to introduce her heritage!!) :)
3 comments:
That was too funny! So cute!
OK...Nacho Libre? You've got it in the background, that is SO FUNNY! And Ellie is so darling. Bennett and Hannah loved this clip, so did I...I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast.
YES!! I love that you're exposing her to my all time fav movie!! Nothing beats Nachooooooooo!! (And what good parents you are to introduce her heritage!!) :)
Post a Comment