After searching for a dress for Ellie for several weeks, I was pretty depressed at the cost (some nice dresses were in the $400's). So I decided to make my own...sorta. First, I found a simple satin dress. Then I added the skirt, belt, colar and a few embellishments. It turned out great and I only spent $35.Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Ellie's Blessing Dress
After searching for a dress for Ellie for several weeks, I was pretty depressed at the cost (some nice dresses were in the $400's). So I decided to make my own...sorta. First, I found a simple satin dress. Then I added the skirt, belt, colar and a few embellishments. It turned out great and I only spent $35.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so impressed! Great job! Can't wait to see you guys!
Good job on the dress. It's so cute!
Post a Comment