Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a Great Grandma!!

I was lucky enough to grow up knowing my Great Grandmother Stephens. I am so happy that my little girl will know her Great Grandma as well. Grandma Fish is up here in Utah for a week or so for Heidi's wedding. Brent agreed to pick up Grandma at the airport, where she'd be waiting at the curb, on his way home from work. Yes, he made some comment about not too many Grandma's are picked up "on the street corner". Then we met Mom and Dad and all went out to dinner. We ate at McGrath's Fish House (appropiate, don't ya think?). Grandma played with Ellie all night, feeding her clam chower, oyster crackers and teaching her how to drink from a straw. It was a fun night!!



































Here's a video of Grandma trying to play Peek-a-boo. I think Ellie just wanted kisses.

1 comment:

Stevenson Family said...

I love our Grandma Fish!! What a sweet baby you have. Can't wait to see you!