So I've been having some fun in Primary. Here is our Teacher Appreciation /Valentine gifts for our teachers. I made rice crispy treats, cut out with heart cookie cutter, stuck in a
lollie pop stick, dipped in chocolate and added sprinkles, wrapped in
cellophane and tied on a ribbon. Super easy and super cute.

And here are my invitations for Priesthood Preview. The envelopes are little white shirts made out of paper. Then I slipped the invitation inside. How cute is that!

Well, in case you are super impressed with my creativity and cuteness, know that none of these are original ideas. I am a great copier!
3 comments:
The Priesthood Preview invitations are cool.
Those are so cute! I'm impressed...even if the idea is copied. :)
I have to say I enjoyed that Krispie heart SO much that I ate it during Sharing Time IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN! YUM! You and your presidency are doing an AMAZING job! Loves ya, Renae
Post a Comment