Sunday, June 27, 2010

US Open at Pebble Beach

Brent fulfilled one of his life-long-goals: attend a US Open. Well, we had such a great time that I'm afraid that it has gone from a life-long-goal to an annual event! Here are some of the pics from the practice round.

There were 1000's of people there.

The scenery at Pebble Beach was amazing!



Here's a shot of the practice green.

I didn't get to see Tiger or Phil that day. We heard that they were there practicing but weren't ever in the right place at the right time. Brent and Larry did get to see both the next day during the first round.
-
Now that Brent has checked something off his list, I think it's time to check off one from my list: US Open at Flushing Meadows!!!

1 comment:

Clint Carter said...

Looks like fun. I've heard that the Pro's are quite amazing when watching them in person.