Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Latest Additions to our Home

Well, the latest addition to our home a glider rocker for our front porch. We actually bought it a few weeks ago, but when the box arrived, it was missing the hardware. Almost 2 weeks later, the hardware arrived and I put it together. It is a great swing that glides smoothly and is super comfy.














I am the epitome of a Mormon-mom. I love vinyl letters! Here's my latest spot in my house lucky enough to get the treatment!



















Well, the tulips and daffodils are finally out and the petunias and merry golds are in.







5 comments:

Millington Family said...

If you're not careful with those cute vinyl letters and perfect yards you might have to make appearance guest on the Seriously So Blessed blog :) Your yard and porch are darling. Good work!

Angie said...

LOVE the swing! I think I could go a little too crazy with the vinyl...I like the front door idea. Cute...Your yard looks great!

Clint Carter said...

Looks great. I love the "minimal assembly required" projects. NOT!

Stevenson Family said...

I want a letter on my door just like you. I love it!!!

Angie said...

Looks so inviting! I love the swing...how nice. I've always wanted to try vinyl lettering on our front door too...